Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from borla after contacting them about an exhaust system for the 05-06 frontier and here is what they said:

Thank you for contacting BORLA PERFORMANCE. We at this time have not come out with a exhaust system for your application but I know if there is that much of a need than R&D is most likely looking into making an exhaust system for it. Since the truck is that new it may take a a few months to research the exhaust system and desighn a better one based on Borla’s specifications. I aould check back in a month or two to see if there is anything in the works. If you have additional questions regarding Borla exhaust check out our web site www.Borla.com You may contact me direct anytime Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00 PST with questions or concerns regarding our products.

Thanks

David Orr

Email [email protected]

Toll Free 877-462-6752 X-257

Fax 805-986-8940

I think I might hold on and wait for there system because I have always had borla on my vehicles, especially my 350z and it sounds awesome. Just wanted to share the info with everyone.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, Borla has a great reputation for being aggressive sounding! I applaud your patience to wait, you're a better man than I, because I'm running off to my local custom mechanic to install my new Gibson cat-back. :)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The gibson is a real good system, I have one on my fathers titan and he loves it. I have the borla on my 350z and I love it so its between the 2 right now, Im actually waitin b/c money is tight right now.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I'll be waiting to hear your results on the Gibson.I'm gonna get a Gibson as soon as i pay off my other items i just got. :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
im in santa barbara, Borla is in Oxnard like 20 mins south

i emaild them and said id let them use my truck to make an exhaust for the frontiers
that guy david is just the internet answer guy, i asked him if i could speak to someone in engineering and he gave me the runaround....

id really like a borla exhaust too

·
Registered
187 Posts
I shot an email over to Dave at Borla to let him know there is interest in kit for the Frontier. I had Borla mufflers on my 90 Mustang and thier cat back kit on my 94 Z28 and I thought they were the hottest sounding muflers around. Only negative thing about a Borla system is that it will probably cost some major $$$$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts