Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ClubFrontier,

I am absolutely terrible with introductions

I am a college student, studying Civil Engineering who is wrapping things up this December. I spent two work terms in the construction field, and was introduced to just how handy pickups are. Being used to driving smaller cars, and not quite having the need for a full size truck. I narrowed my search down to the Tacoma, Ranger, and Frontier. Went to a dealership to give the three a test drive, which quickly narrowed the choice between the Tacoma and Frontier. Ultimately the price, looks, and the way the frontier drives won me over.

I'm not a rich guy, I try to make informed purchases and make the most out of my dollar. Late August, I purchased my now companion, a Super Black 2007 Nissan Frontier I4 2.5L XE King Cab with 159,000 km. Definitely isn't the newest, or the most powerful, or the most loaded but she's mine - humble and reliable.

The main reason I made this account and this post was so i could post on this forum. I have put some work into modifying my truck (mainly interior) and will definitely be sharing in the near future, so look out.

Do i have to post stats here? I think I might.

TRUCK
2007 Frontier XE King Cab
2.5L Straight 4

EXTERIOR
BF Goodrich T/A Ko2 tires
Vision 396 Assassin rims
BackRack Headache Rack
Derale 8000 series A/T cooling bypass

INTERIOR
Pathfinder Leather steering wheel swap
Pathfinder Illuminated steering wheel controls install + mod
WeatherTech Laser fit floor mats
Rockford Fosgate Speaker Swap
Double Din Radio Swap

ON MY MIND
Heated Seat Install
Faded Plastic Trim repaint?

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
Cool Frontier...you are well on your way!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts