Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha all... so its time for me to get new tires and i wanna do a lift on my 4x2 07(just for looks and fishing/diving). I figured if im gonna get new tires i wanna change my rims and since our frontiers have a odd 6x4.5 bolt pattern rims are limited. I saw some spacers that convert the 6x4.5 to 6x5.5 (which will make my rim options much more). I was wondering if anyone has done this and what is the pros and cons. Off road will be limited to none mostly just driving over rough terain. I need help cause my tires are bad...:crikey:

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
some guys are going to say spacers/adapters are bad. But if they are hub centric they will be fine.. I have been running 1" 3/4 spacers and I beat my truck with out any problems.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
wheeladapter.com the spacers are high quality take abuse offroad and no vibrations

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I use 1.5" adapters. I was weary as I read tons of bad things, but after a few months of use, going well over 100 mph, and taking corners faster then the truck is capable of, they are still fine.

Just make sure you get a good quality spacer.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
though he's not on here often, ratsworld, has broken every thing there is to break on a gen 2, wheeling it, the spacers 0 issues thats what sold me

·
Registered
572 Posts
i got mine from 4wheel parts in waipahu and am running open country m/t love the tires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts