Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had problems with body mounts? I have one on my core support that is popping and making noise and you can see where it has been moving. I took a impact and tried to tighten it but it didn't move. Will I have to replace it? 2015 frontier sv 4x4.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Has anyone else had problems with body mounts? I have one on my core support that is popping and making noise and you can see where it has been moving. I took a impact and tried to tighten it but it didn't move. Will I have to replace it? 2015 frontier sv 4x4.
I had my front right one kind of deteriorate a little bit and compress more than the left so I switched it out, and like Zedbra said, it's really simple to actually switch the part, but it's a giant PITA to loosen all the body mounts enough to allow you to jack the body up just enough to swap out the mount. You can buy them pretty cheap from Courtesy Nissan.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I pulled my mounts apart today and it was full it mud and water. I cleaned the bolt and the bushing and greased it with poly grease. Slapped it back together and no squeaking or popping. Fingers crossed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts