Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thought I would start a thread with only body lifts on it. So post ur pics of your trucks with body lift. The reason I need this is cuss I'm installing my bl on the 15th and need an idea for tire width, size, and what rim back spacing I want to get.
Thanks all!

·
Registered
113 Posts
this actually isn't a duplicate at all after comparing. i also would like to specifically know what some other guys trucks look like with body lifts. it would be nice to see trucks that are 2nd gen only and have similair setups to what i have plus the 3" body lift. which is basically what he was asking for originally. so lets see those pics.

·
Registered
113 Posts
wow. those are some sweet setups. thanks!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Wasnt JORDO a Spacer Lift with a Body Lift..?

·
Registered
113 Posts
i remember jordo's TOTM pic. that was closest to what i'm shooting for since i don't do much offroading other than hunting season.

there's gotta be more guys out ther who've made a 4" or 5" out of a mini lift and BL.

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Here are some pictures of a 2010 Frontier with a 3" body lift, 2" leveing kit, and gap guards.

We are packaging them together now, but you can still get the bl seperately.

Do you sell just the gap guards and the bumper relocation bracket for a 2" Bl?
(I assume the Gapguards go on to protect aginst elements where the space is now opened up near the engine bay?)
EDIT; NEVERMIND -I just saw your website that lists the Gapguards.. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts