Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Body Armor 4x4 bed rack. Universal mid size truck. Part number TK-6126. Dimensions are on their website, but no weight. It roughly weighs ~75 lbs.

I took pictures of the package, parts, setup. Will create a folder and upload all images later. Just wanted to share a quick pic of a Nissan Frontier with this bed rack as I could not find any images online.

For the bed rack to mount with the utility track, you have to flip the utility track upside down. Unscrew the bolts, turn the utility track, rescrew in place. Then the rack will line up to the right height.

They provide the T nuts that slides into the tracks. The T nuts may be 1mm too tall, so you have to grind it a little bit. Some slid right into the tracks.

Edit: More photos added below.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks good, thanks for sharing. Still not sure if i want to put a rack on my truck yet. Back and forth day be day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good, thanks for sharing. Still not sure if i want to put a rack on my truck yet. Back and forth day be day.
Thank you, I was hesitant too. I know it's going to be a lot of putting it on and taking it off type of deal; I'm just glad it is a few bolts to take off and the rack should come off smoothly. Having the rack on, I know I sacrifice height if I need to carry something tall, like a refrigerator. Which I need to buy one soon too.

·
Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
840 Posts
Too bad this isn't just a tad skinnier(and a wee bit taller), would love for it to be able to just slide and lock into the utili-track. I'm curious as to it's weight rating? (wondering if they supplied that info?)

·
Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
840 Posts
I know somebody may question my sanity on this, but after looking at this more, doesn't it almost look like that would fit inside of a truck cap(camper shell/topper). Would be an interesting way to organize the internal space.

EDIT: HEY! Is that roof rack of an adjustable width?! Then it would work with my idea! (just need some mounting blocks/spacers.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know somebody may question my sanity on this, but after looking at this more, doesn't it almost look like that would fit inside of a truck cap(camper shell/topper). Would be an interesting way to organize the internal space.
Looks like the mounting would be difficult/conflict. I know a member custom fabricated an internal structure for a fiberglass cap. Can't find the post to link sadly.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thank you, I was hesitant too. I know it's going to be a lot of putting it on and taking it off type of deal; I'm just glad it is a few bolts to take off and the rack should come off smoothly. Having the rack on, I know I sacrifice height if I need to carry something tall, like a refrigerator. Which I need to buy one soon too.
Thanks for the detailed pictures, does look like a couple of bolts and it can be off if needed. I hope you have a better time finding a refrigerator then i did. Mine died two weeks ago and the best time i was able to get was July 1. They are on back order all places here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are some quick pics at work. I know the truck setting in a parking structure is not ideal, but no time for the mountains/desert, yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts