Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have a blown fuse my inside dome light stop working along with my door locks when ignition is turned on door locks work but tuen ignition off anf they stop working also my key fab stop working any ideas Thx

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I think I have a blown fuse my inside dome light stop working along with my door locks when ignition is turned on door locks work but tuen ignition off anf they stop working also my key fab stop working any ideas Thx
Can you please provide some details about the vehicle in question and what if anything you've checked at this point. Start with getting out the owners manual and finding the location of the dome light fuse and check that. Report back with your findings. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
oh the truck is a 2004 crewcab well here is a quick update went and had an oil change and they looked at my fuses for free all of my fuses are go to go any further they need to charge me but I want to do some more searching before I throw in the towel and alittle update on what happened 1st my key fab stopped working when that happened I noticed that my door locks would only work when ignition was on also dome light stopped working drove truck about 3 more days then battery quit and had to be replaced (battery was 6 yrs old time to replace I also live in the Vegas heat so that was a great battery life) so I believe this all stems from a weak battery so my next things to look at are the relays any idea on what relays would be helpful I will look at my manual tomorrow

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well just got done looking at the owners manual and it is worthless not sure where to go from here I am hoping someone here can shed some light on the subject otherwise to the machanic I go

·
Registered
360 Posts
well just got done looking at the owners manual and it is worthless not sure where to go from here I am hoping someone here can shed some light on the subject otherwise to the machanic I go
Hi: wildman1122... Maybe your trucks computer needs a relearn now your battery is up to snuff!!!
CanNissan :hi:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx for the input but I do not think that is the case remember my door locks and dome light are not working. I think the machanic is where I am heading I havnt got any other ideas

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had same problem and it was the bottom right hand 7.5amp fuse marked elect-B. I shorted out my dome light when changing it. I almost bought a control module before finding the fuse blown.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok thanks I guess I'll go check them all again fuse box JB and the fuseable link box 3 times now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts