1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29 Posts
G'day Raceworx. I didn't even see these on ebay, I use the search every day they didn't come up. I actually put 1 of these rims, similar to anyhow, it is the performance version, against my car the other day to see what they looked like.

I wasn't really sure what I thought of the look, but after seeing them on a Nav with decent tyres, I think they look pretty good.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
they don't look bad, but why only 7" wide?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice find Raceworx .

·
Registered
29 Posts
G'day Mike, we're pretty limited down here as to available rims for our trucks and this particular one is only available in 16" x 7" which is the same as the standard Nissan rims fitted to our trucks whether they are the alloys or steelies like fitted to mine.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Anyone that has Cooper stt's in my book has a nice truck. Those look nice on his truck. WHats that on his bumper though leaning towards his hood ? It looks like 3 metal peices in an upward angled stance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
06 Footy they are fishing rod holders. Mainly used for long beach fishing rods. You stick the butt of the rod into the holder and then the rest of the rod follows that angle up over the roof and fix it with a bungee or similar to his front roof rack. Normally only used now for travelling from one fishing spot to another.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
06 Footy they are fishing rod holders. Mainly used for long beach fishing rods. You stick the butt of the rod into the holder and then the rest of the rod follows that angle up over the roof and fix it with a bungee or similar to his front roof rack. Normally only used now for travelling from one fishing spot to another.
very cool

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
I think they look good. I wish we had more selection in stock width and offset!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts