Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a pic of theirs? It'd be greatly appreciated. I'm still waiting on my tax refund so I can get the Bullydog...just wanting to see if the Blendmount is what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
210 Posts
this is a custom mount that i did out of 18 gauge steel plate. i see it just fine and it doesnt vibrate at all this way.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was actually hoping to see how the gauge tuner looks when mounted like the Blendmount does. I don't think I like the idea of looking down when I could keep my eyes for the most part on the road while I glance at the tuner. Nice idea of the mount though. Also another issue with your mount, for me, would be that I want to use that area eventually for when I get a rear end out of a NISMO with the locker. Possibly even mount an offroad light switch there for when I get a different bumper.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
f-town, i'm going to do the same type of bullydog mount when i redeploy home later this year. i plan on using a sheet of plastic cut down with a dremel tool, hopefully it works out.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Bullydog GT Blendmount installation in 2010 CC with sunroof.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bullydog GT Blendmount installation in 2010 CC with sunroof.
Thanks man, that's the exact pics I was looking for. Looks like I know what I'm buying as soon as my money clears.... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts