Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black Softtopper Price Drop to $430

Black soft topper for a short bed crew cab frontier. Mounts on bed rails Had it on my 2011 Pro 4x and loved it but no longer have the truck. No tears, pulled seams, or broken parts. I don't have the snap screws that you mount on the bed but replacements can be bought from soft topper.com for $3. I do have the un-used velcro strips. $430 plus actual shipping from 29407 or local pick up in the Charleston, SC area.

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/members/67697-c0wb0y84-album2017-frontier.html

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
you can post a link to the album here

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much to ship to 98311?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Looks like its in the $80-100 range based of shipgooder.com depending on insurance and what have you. If you're interested I can take the package over to get a more accurate quote. Let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
From what I can figure it looks like it's the same softopper for a 2011 as a 2017 short bed despite small changes in the bed. Do you happen to know one way or another? What would shipping to 81328 be? Thanks!
-Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From what I can figure it looks like it's the same softopper for a 2011 as a 2017 short bed despite small changes in the bed. Do you happen to know one way or another? What would shipping to 81328 be? Thanks!
-Mike
I don't know for certain but I'm pretty sure its the same. The only thing that I could think of that may be different is due to the redesign of the tailgate cap rail that sticks out a little. It may cause the back panel to flip out at the bottom as opposed to laying flat like on the 2011. I don't think that would cause a functional issue though. May be worth a call to Softtopper though.

Guesstimate around $80-90 shipping to Colorado.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts