Votes: 34 85.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 6 15.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waffling between these two rims. Both KMC Enduros...I think either one will look good on my yellow truck. The only thing I don't like about the black one is that they are entirely black. A polished lip on the black one would go a long way toward cementing my choice. But...just for fun. Which one would you choose?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
black.

in addition to that, i would choose a wheel that is less common. seems like every truck on the road has a kmc wheel on it.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
When in doubt black it out

·
Registered
16 Posts
i called discount tires about those wheels and they said that they wouldnt fit. i have a 05 nismo with 16's. i would get the black cause thats what i want.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Sorry, I was looking for a Gen 1

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I am with the others, I vote black. Chrome is nice but it can pit, scratch and gets covered in brake dust. The black rims will avoid most of that and if anything happens, you can repair it with spray paint.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Okay so I went back to the rack and put your data in, damn there is less choice for your truck than there is for a gen 1, and I thought the choice was bad on my truck. There are wheels made for other trucks that will fit ours, I know for mine Mitshibitsi and I think Mazda wheels will fit, but aren't made for it. I have some off brand 16" seven spoke for my winter tires.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I voted for silver b/c an all black rim just looks like the winter steelies most of the time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts