Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought it off of Ebay and it has been on my vehicle for almost 2 months and I decided to buy a Prerunner bumper, so it has to go. It has to tabs to mount lights (I did get a chance to put any on). I am in Las Vegas prefer local pick up. If not I will do paypal....$50.00 and plus shipping and its yours.....more stuff to come in 3 or 4 weeks. PM me and I can send pictures from my phone.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought it off of Ebay and it has been on my vehicle for almost 2 months and I decided to buy a Prerunner bumper, so it has to go. It has to tabs to mount lights (I did get a chance to put any on). I am in Las Vegas prefer local pick up. If not I will do paypal....$50.00 and plus shipping and its yours.....more stuff to come in 3 or 4 weeks. PM me and I can send pictures from my phone.
Do you have pictures?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Do you have pictures?

Nevermind, re-read the last sentence. Can you pm them to me? Thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dezert Runner OffRoad if not there is a guy named Micheal Deardorff not too far from them that does awesome work who owns CDJRACING

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump Price lowered to $40 plus shipping

·
Registered
234 Posts
Still have it? can you send me pics?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do still have it. I am out of town but Thursday night I can send you pics. PM me your cell phone number

1 - 9 of 9 Posts