Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend recently bought a 2006 Frontier and I would like to get him something for his truck around maybe $200.
(SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I love when my wife dose this. Do you what he has been looking at?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah actually i was thinking intake too. I wouldn't know exactly what kind to get though.....

he mentioned this certain type of floor mat, but I want to do something that will blow him away more than floor mats.... :|

...so intake would be good.

He has not done anything to the truck yet, it's all stock.

Before he owned this he had an eclipse and went all out (intake, exhaust, audio....etc) so I know he would like to do some mods on the truck.

Keep the suggestions coming!! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Get in contact with david from premiertruckaccessories.com
He has the airaid combo with the intake and a throttle body spacer on sale for members of this club, which will be under 200 for sure.

Make sure you tell him your from clubfrontier.org, best thing to do is to call him up at
888-345-4782.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he had an injen on his eclipse, but for his truck those run about $400.

would it be worth going all out and getting the injen intake?? he's picky, and i dont want to get one he wouldn't have gotten.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
the injen powerflow intake is a real good one, its running about $355 from burtmanindustries.com. It is a real good intake but its not my taste. For that money I would get the Volant intake, but thats preference.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here is my suggestion... Why dont you forget his Birthday all together and tell him your leaving him for some guy on the Frontier forum..... ... ME!!

I think it is soo hot when a chick gets stuff for her man, that her man will like..

My wife would get me a vasectomy before she got me anything for my truck (Which she sees as a waste of money)....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Xterrable your wife sounds just like my fiance. I had a hard enough time covinicing her to get me the JBA exhaust for my college graduation. She said a graduation gift is something you can keep forever, and then I replied that the stainless sytem would not rust and last forever.

Will

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Xterrable said:
Here is my suggestion... Why dont you forget his Birthday all together and tell him your leaving him for some guy on the Frontier forum..... ... ME!!

I think it is soo hot when a chick gets stuff for her man, that her man will like..

My wife would get me a vasectomy before she got me anything for my truck (Which she sees as a waste of money)....
Xterrable, You're killing me. Hope my hubby knows how lucky he is. I love mods! I know what you ca get him the prg mini frontier lift like I have . I love it. Looks and drives great! 8)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I love this! We have a women who knows that a man and his truck are special.

Some ideas:

A detail clean and wax (sealer)
Floor mats. Do not discount this. I mean winter floor mats, which will save the summer mats.
If he has the util track, he may want a bed extender.
if he loads bikes or atv or sno blowers, he may want ramps

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i talked to him last night, and he made it sound like injen is the best for imports in his opinion, and that's $400 so that idea is out.

The other option I guess is floor mats, but what kind should I get? He mentioned "rugged" or something. I forgot the type he said.

Also was thinking about getting a car alarm since he'll soon be re-installing his system again.

opinions? thanks :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
okay i just looked that one up, it sounds good.

what about getting that installed though? how much would it cost, where would I take it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts