Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Rule #1, if it’s not yours, don’t ever touch the paint. Imagine what the hood looks like after that nonsense.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I could stand to see a little more

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
199 Posts
Judging by the condition of the truck and the SV trim, this is probably the work truck or runaround truck for his ranch or whatever the guy has. No way a millionaire celebrity drives around in public with the cheapest midsize truck available.

·
Registered
2015 Xterra Pro4X
824 Posts
Judging by the condition of the truck and the SV trim, this is probably the work truck or runaround truck for his ranch or whatever the guy has. No way a millionaire celebrity drives around in public with the cheapest midsize truck available.
I could've sworn there was a country singer who had a Frontier built up pretty nicely. This doesn't look like it and I can't remember who it was, but it was pretty extensive build.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have daughters her age I wonder if he’s as embarrassed as I would be.
I have a daughter - nowhere near Miley's age - and I cringe at the thought of her doing anything like this at any age. Not sure what Miley's issue is, but she seems to crave the wrong kind of attention....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bless her cotton pick’n heart! 😜 Truck no doubt will live on with a story to tell. Her momma should be ashamed.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I don't think anyone thinks his daily driver is a Nissan Frontier.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Beings she had millions in the bank by the time she was sixteen and was an internationally know celebrity with her own hit show before she was old enough to drive I'd say her Billy daddy has good reason to be proud of her. No reason to be ashamed of an adult daughter who chooses to live a lifestyle different than yours.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts