Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who got Billet or mesh grill inserts on their Frontier? I'm looking for the 4 pieces...3 for the grill n 1 for the opening on the bumper. Would 2009-18 also fit on my 2019? I really wanna put something on the bumper opening to help protect the radiator..

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm currently working on a flat black mesh style fitment for all 4 openings by customcargrills.com along with some custom lettering. I have an 07 in which they didn't have a lower grill fitment (yet) so I'm working with the designer on the lower grill fitment test as well as modifying the whole front grill in a current project. He's also open to testing with an 09+ for the lower grill fit as well as his version is "untested". If he can find one person to give him feedback on the untested 09 + and current beta product (which I'm testing) you will see a full set of 4 on his site soon covering 05 on up. Personally I don't like the billet look and prefer a mesh type look and his prices are very reasonable as well as his instructional videos are very thorough.

IMG_2812.jpg
IMG_4149.jpg
IMG_4108.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm currently working on a flat black mesh style fitment for all 4 openings by customcargrills.com along with some custom lettering. I have an 07 in which they didn't have a lower grill fitment (yet) so I'm working with the designer on the lower grill fitment test as well as modifying the whole front grill in a current project. He's also open to testing with an 09+ for the lower grill fit as well as his version is "untested". If he can find one person to give him feedback on the untested 09 + and current beta product (which I'm testing) you will see a full set of 4 on his site soon covering 05 on up. Personally I don't like the billet look and prefer a mesh type look and his prices are very reasonable as well as his instructional videos are very thorough.

View attachment 309406
View attachment 309405
View attachment 309407
I just ordered the 3 uppers. Would help out with the lower if needed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

View attachment 309406
View attachment 309405
View attachment 309407
That's great! I like that that look. Something different. I would help but I'm in Hawaii. Keep us posted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts