Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys (and gals), Im new to the site, I'm looking for some billet grilles for my 05 SE CC frontier, I was wondering how many places are there that make them? Im looking for something different from the horizontal lines just to be different. any suggestions? thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the link. I like the look of the grill much better than the stock plastic crosshatch. What have you got on your frontier?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yes I like the mesh look better than the billet too. Though check out OkieScot's pics of his and the billet looks nice on the white with the other mods he's done.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could remember where I'ld seen it, but there is a pic someone has of their frontier with a grill that looks like a spider web. very cool.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks OkieScot. even if it is an overlay, still looks good. I just want a different look from whats on the vehicle now.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Those are cool looking.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Or these. Got them from a vendor on eBay. Do a search on eBay for dmoore2001 or e-mail him at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Q-Tip said:
Or these. Got them from a vendor on eBay. Do a search on eBay for dmoore2001 or e-mail him at [email protected].
I was really interested in getting the flame pattern grill but he no longer has anymore listed (nothing listed on ebay) . I also sent him an email but no response.

Q-Tip have you installed one of his grilles on your Frontier?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts