Nissan Frontier Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm confused!
You got the Koni kit or ordered it?
And you mention the RC lift too?
Your picture shows your truck with factory height, correct?
I ordered it(10/22), still hasn’t shipped yet. But I’m debating if I should cancel it. I was concerned with going up in tire size and having rub. I was between 285/70/17 or 285/75/17. I knew I wanted a 33”. I don’t do any serious off roading so i went with 285/70/17 as a 285/75/17 is pretty much a 34”. Just looking at the tire, I think I’d be good with out a lift and still be able to off road.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I ordered it(10/22), still hasn’t shipped yet. But I’m debating if I should cancel it. I was concerned with going up in tire size and having rub. I was between 285/70/17 or 285/75/17. I knew I wanted a 33”. I don’t do any serious off roading so i went with 285/70/17 as a 285/75/17 is pretty much a 34”. Just looking at the tire, I think I’d be good with out a lift and still be able to off road.
Got it!
I'm gonna do the same as you 285/70/17 (factory wheels) but I do want a little height. So I'm on the hunt now to see which lift I'll order.

·
Registered
350 Posts
What lifts are you considering?
Man I dont know!
I've looked at the Truxxx which is just spacers, the Alldog one that uses springs and add a leaf, Koni, Bilstein, Nisstec, etc..
I'm undecided!
I don't off-road except trailing so I think any will be ok. I just want a good ride and something that will last.
And a priority is to preserve the factory Bilstein's. It would be a waste to take those out.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think I'm gonna go with this:
I've emailed them some questions and after I get a response, I think that's the one I'm gonna go for.
I want to stay away from spacers!
I think that kit with 2.0"/1.5" and 285/70/17 on stock wheels will look perfect.
And I also think it will work well without messing around with any of the stock suspension components that the truck already has.
We'll see!

·
Registered
‘22 Frontier Pro4X
12 Posts
Just got the same pro 4x blue! It looks amazing, but needed a better stance.
How is 285/70/17 on stock wheels? Did you decide to lift or kept it stock?

I think I'm gonna go with this:
I've emailed them some questions and after I get a response, I think that's the one I'm gonna go for.
I want to stay away from spacers!
I think that kit with 2.0"/1.5" and 285/70/17 on stock wheels will look perfect.
And I also think it will work well without messing around with any of the stock suspension components that the truck already has.
We'll see!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Just got the same pro 4x blue! It looks amazing, but needed a better stance.
How is 285/70/17 on stock wheels? Did you decide to lift or kept it stock?
It's stock as of right now!
I have my 285/70/17 KO2's sitting in the garage waiting to get installed. I'm waiting for my lift to arrive on Tuesday in order to install everything at the same time. I ended up going all out and ordered the 4" Nisstec suspension lift. I'll post pictures and results in the next couple of weeks when it all gets done.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts