Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought different tires so I'm selling the ones coming off the truck. They are bfgoodrich all terrain ko2's size 265/75/16 load E. They have 12k miles on them and are in great condition. No chips, repairs or any of that. I'm asking $500 for 5 tires. The spare has not been used at all. I'm in central nj and would rather not ship all of this but if you are willing to pay what I'm sure will be high shipping costs, I can work something out. If anyone is interested I can snap pictures. Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rims have been sold from my other thread. 700 bucks takes 5 awesome tires!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I used to use the regular KO's on my old truck but I didn't like the looks of the new KO2's. Last winter I put new tires on and decided not to get the KO2's. Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to replace them?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to use the regular KO's on my old truck but I didn't like the looks of the new KO2's. Last winter I put new tires on and decided not to get the KO2's. Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to replace them?

I decided to go with a less aggressive and much lighter tire. I drive about 60 miles a day for work and the Load E KO2's were a bit much for me for how often I go off road and what I need out of an all terrain tire. I can't say enough positive things about the tires though for their purpose. Got through 2 feet of snow like it was nothing and have been awesome wherever I took them.

·
Registered
434 Posts
The KO's on my old truck were too noisy and (I guess in my older age) I just wanted a quieter tire so I opted for the Geolander AT-S for the Frontier and they are pretty quiet. They also did well in the snow last winter. Thanks for your response.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These tires also have the snow/mountain emblem so if anyone is in need of winter rated tires that are great year round these are perfect! Hump day bump!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Just putting some pictures up. If anyone wants any other pictures just let me know

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Trying to get these out of my garage. I'm willing to drive to meet up if anyone near nj is interested!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts