Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I'm first going to say this is mearly a "just for fun" post and not something to take to heart. I dont have any revenge wishes on anyone I know but I would like to see how other people would think to this question... moving on

What is the best way to disable a parked car?

there are rules to this question
1.) its assumed the car is locked
2.) the car is in working order( no hoods falling off or doors )
3.) you have 15 min to complete the task. (so no engine removal answers lol)
other then that its fair game, if you open the hood you must say how you would do it if the car is assumed locked.

GO!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Ok i would never do this but for fun here is my take.

Take a drill and drill a hole in the parked cars gasoline tank. Then walk away a good distance and get a bow&arrow. Light the tip end of the arrow and reach back as far as you can. I suggest aiming for the tire so it can stick & the flame can reach the leaking fuel. Then have a smoke and enjoy the fire works.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Aluminum oxide- grab some aluminum sheet, some moderately fine grit sand paper, perferably a power sander. Sand over a large cookie sheet and collect aluminum dust. Aluminum turns to aluminum oxide on contact with oxygen.

Iron Oxide- Get some non coated iron nails. connect them to a battery in a cup of salt water and let sit overnight. Scrape all the rust off and grind it into a powder, place in the cookie sheet with the aluminum. Alternatly, scrape rust off your ford.

Bake in the oven for 15 minutes to get rid of moisture. Mix and grind together well.

Buy Magnesium fire starter kit from Big 5.

Find car, pour iron oxide/aluminum oxide mixture onto hood of car. shave slivers of magnesium on top. Use Oxy-butane/acetylene/propane/map gas torch to lght magnesium.

Run like hell.

The mixture is called thermite, its an extremely exothermic reaction that produces molten iron and will burn through/weld just about anything it comes in contact with. If you get the mixture right it will just sit there and melt through, if you get it wrong it will pop and blow itself apart. Best way to **** someone's car.

Bonus points: Get a large thick walled iron pipe with no ends standing on the hood full of thermite, put magnesium underneith the pipe so the underside lights first. If done correctly, with enough thermite, and aimed right. It will burn a relatively neat hole through the block (especially aluminum).

Don't do any of this. especially if you don't have a means of remote igniting it. If the thermite 'pops' with you close, you could end up with globs of liquid iron flying through the air burning a hole through you. I'm not responsible if you're an idiot and/or you hurt yourself, others, or any property damage occurs from this information.

Owning and igniting thermite is perfectly legal. Using thermite to total someone's car is not. You should understand the legal implications of doing anything before you do it, especially with something like thermite. Just because its legal, doesn't mean its safe, or advisable to do.

That said, If you know what you're doing it can be alot of fun to mess around with in you're back yard. I remember reading a story about some college students welded a trolly in SF to the tracks with thermite as a prank. Don't do this either.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Well you can do what i did and throw some fish that i just caught into a Toyota celica. I mean if anything it will disable the persons sense of smell.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
put it on blocks so the drive tire(s) are just 1/4" off the ground. the idiot won't be able to figure out why the car won't move.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Use a pair of kleins (strong wire cutters) and cut of the tops of the valve stems on all 4 tires.
Small squirt of super glue into each door lock (keyless entry or remote would render this useless so the age of the car matters) or glue the handles themselves....
caulking gun full of liquid nail from home depot- seal the doors shut
stick some wire bits in the gas tank door and call homeland security, and report a suspicious abandon car
the thermite sounds like fun as well.........

if your tires and lift are big enough, park your truck on it......:laugh:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Use a pair of kleins (strong wire cutters) and cut of the tops of the valve stems on all 4 tires.
Small squirt of super glue into each door lock (keyless entry or remote would render this useless so the age of the car matters) or glue the handles themselves....
caulking gun full of liquid nail from home depot- seal the doors shut
stick some wire bits in the gas tank door and call homeland security, and report a suspicious abandon car
the thermite sounds like fun as well.........

if your tires and lift are big enough, park your truck on it......:laugh:
:crikey: have you done this 2 someone :laugh:

·
Registered
358 Posts
valve stems.... yes. years ago, had a butthead neighbor who kept parking on the street and blocking 1/2 my driveway. several semi polite talks didnt help.
the rest come from an interesting book called revenge, by george hayduke.......
there are some classics if you really want to mess with some one. Slim jim the car and shove some cheap stripper type thong ALMOST out of sight in the back seat, and call the wife/ GF.
other stuff was pretty funny.....

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
valve stems.... yes. years ago, had a butthead neighbor who kept parking on the street and blocking 1/2 my driveway. several semi polite talks didnt help.
the rest come from an interesting book called revenge, by george hayduke.......
there are some classics if you really want to mess with some one. Slim jim the car and shove some cheap stripper type thong ALMOST out of sight in the back seat, and call the wife/ GF.
other stuff was pretty funny.....
Now that is funny about the slimjim and the thong. I say hook the person is questions bumper to another persons bumper. Do it where its not noticeable. Then just wait till you hear abunch of yelling and screaming. Then sit back and have a smoke.

You can also bubble wrap a persons vehicle. Or do like what happen to my science teacher and her little honda civic. Some kids put it between 2 poles where she couldnt open either doors.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Gosh, all this stuff sounds like a lot of work.

Just crawl under the car, or reach up under it, at about 3:00AM and remove the oil plug, let it drain and replace the plug... bring a shallow bucket if it's on concrete or hard packed ground. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes or so. If the transmission has a drain plug, have at it too.

If you just want a smoke show, drill a hole in their muffler and pour as much 10W-40 you can into the canister itself, not through the tail pipe, then plug the hole with a rubber stopper or something. When it gets hot, it will smoke like you won't believe. We did this to an old junker my roomate's and I bought for $100 while in college. It will literally smoke so much you can't see the hood of the vehicle from the driver's seat. A neighbor called the fire department, we just told them it had engine trouble. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
take all the lug nuts off....
fish / roadkill under the seat (again with the slim jim)
swap license plates with another car......
do it yourself bumper stickers like cops suck, gay pride, etc.....
the list is endless......

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
:laugh:

take all the lug nuts off....
fish / roadkill under the seat (again with the slim jim)
swap license plates with another car......
do it yourself bumper stickers like cops suck, gay pride, etc.....
the list is endless......
I did that with a huge turtle with the same Toyota Celica i mentioned earlier. I tossed that animal underneath the seat. That vehicle was horrible looking.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I guess the old stuff a potato in the tailpipe is too simple for you guys. Not as interesting as alot of you guys suggestions, but it works.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts