Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know that this topic has been repeated several times on this forum and that most of the "remote start" threads, but I am here to revive the "Dead Thread". :surprise:

I recently got a Viper remote start system installed on my brand new 16 CC S Trim 4x2 Automatic Fronty and as a first timer, I am really impressed with this system. I like the simplicity of the system, the cool LCD remote, and the fact that the remote start range is a mile. (I actually was able to remote start my Fronty from the other side of my enormous house so I was :surprise: ed.) I am so impressed with it that I have been showing it off lately to everybody in the family ::laugh::::grin:: (trying to make the family jealous >:D). For those of you who are looking for a reliable and good remote start system for your fronty, I recommend that you use the one that I attached to this post. If your Fronty does not have an OEM alarm system like mines or if you are looking to replace your existing alarm system, then look no further as this is the one to use. This one already has a security system incorporated with the remote start system:

https://www.viper.com/car/securityremotestart/product/5706v/viper-lcd-2-way-security-and-remote-start-system

*****For your information, I had this system installed by my local auto styling shop. I know that most of you guys are DIYers so this is why I am letting you know that I am an amateur. Also, as an FYI, I know that since this remote start system was installed recently, I will not encounter any problems as only time will tell. In response to this, b4 purchasing and getting this system installed, I already read the reviews on this system so I did my homework. ::wink::

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this remote start system, feel free to drop me a line. :nerd:
:thumbup::woot:

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I take it you live up north where it gets pretty cold

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I live in Texas!

I take it you live up north where it gets pretty cold
Good guess tho but no! :nerd:

Hahahaha my San Antonio friend @Contra. I live in the same state you live in: Tejas! ::laugh:: (I will update my profile info right now just 4 u ::wink::) It never gets cold here (and if it does, it never goes below 30 so... yeah :)) I actually installed this remote start system not because it gets hot. (that is only a small reason why but not the big one). I installed a remote start because I am used to having an Engine Start Stop button, not the good old fashion keyed starter hahahaha.

I have a Titan 2 way, it's quite possibly the best thing ever. Congrats on yours.
That is why I installed it. A simple mod yet the best one. Thanks for the congrats!!! @mtaylor ::grin::::wink::

1 - 6 of 6 Posts