Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got spoiled with a remote start system in my last truck, so I’ll need to put one in this truck as well. Living in the Deep South makes remote start a necessity.
What is the best one that uses the OEM Key .
I’ll be doing Murano keys as well.

·
Registered
2018 Pro-4X
37 Posts
I just bought a Viper 5906V.

Before I purchased it, I did a lot of research into remote starters, and this one was consistenly rated in the top 3 on all sites I found. It wasn't cheap. MSRP was 699$ (Canadian) but it just happened to go on sale, and I got it for 412$ plus tax and shipping.

It arrived at my house today, but I'm out of town for work until the 13th, so I'll get it installed once I get home in 9 days.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I used to have an old red dodge truck that I named “Lamont”.
Every time I drove it, I thought I heard the theme song.
LOL, that is where my nick came from,,, youtube the Start X, could not be simpler or cheaper.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Compustar, with the Drone mobile app.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Check out accessorides.com They have plug and play kits with your choice of setups for remotes(factory, 1 way, 2 way etc). I got a kit earlier this year, and have been happy with it so far.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This might be a dumb question but when you add the remote start, is it smart enough to turn on air and heat or would you have to not hit off before you turn off the ignition?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts