Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of pulling the trigger on a new 2019 before the end of the month... they have incentives and midnight package bonuses. Or do you tinkI should wait until November or December... or first week of January? Thanks!

·
Registered
947 Posts
End of the year is always best.... i got mine back in '16 in October for some sales shinanigans

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
December, without a doubt. I was researching and price shopping the Frontier since September. Heck, I was also stalking this forum to see what other were paying (and for any known problems). Dealers are moving 2019 trucks, and Nissan up the rebates in my area ($3K).

·
Registered
314 Posts
Anybody down here in Florida...Nissan of St. Augustine is giving $5K over on trade-ins for the end of the year, plus discounts on in-stock. I bought my 2019 Frontier CC Midnight there in September. They will deal...Window sticker $32K...Out the door TOTAL $23,500. Yes, Total.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I never liked buying in Florida , most dealers felt people had lots of dough and never found any great deals and if you wanted a 4x4 they really tried to put the bite on you .
Usually I like February , people are recovering from Christmas and the holidays so people are less inclined to buy .
Its all ready been reported new vehicle sales are down 25% from last year , now the economy is showing signs of slowing so going forward to April and May ... maybe good months to bus leftovers .
I’m currently in the market for a small truck , I have other newer vehicles to drive and not trading anything , I don’t need to purchase right away so may just gamble on sales slowing and get a better deal .
Most dealers are only offering what manufactures are giving incentives .
It gets to a point when a vehicle sits on a lot so long they will start dropping prices and deals will be out there .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts