Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was up just west of Bend, Or at Elk Lake for the weekend. Took the truck out on a couple NFR roads nothing crazy, just some light 4x4 nice to explore and see whats around. I recommend that area to anyone around. Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Nice photos. Is that Broken Top?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes thats Broken Top and then Bachelor........

·
Registered
89 Posts
Your truck looks great! I am hoping to do a stocker run in my truck pretty quick. Haven't been offroad yet.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Nice pics man! Thanks for sharing with us. How long were you in bend for?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was in Bend, OR just from Friday to Sunday we camped out at Elk Lake and were in an Open water swim. Swam the 1500 meters......

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Is there a campsite out there where you have to make reservations or can you just go out there and grab a spot? It looks like a nice place maybe I'll take the fam out there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are some campsites that you need a reservation for and other you dont. We stayed at Elk Lake resort campsite. The lake is nice and calm and your only allowed to go 10mph on it. The water temp was 72 which is nice when it was 90+ outside.

·
Registered
16 Posts
nice. when do you go off-roading? i live in Redmond and go to China Hat once in a while. looking for some other frontiers to go off roading

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
truck looks great man

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was up there for an Open water swim at elk lake I didnt plan on off raoding but ended up finding a NFR that was fun to go out on...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts