Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guy's
We finally got the BedRack and Fridge mount done and I couldn't be happier with them. The BedRack has some much versatility its ridiculous, I can mount my rotopax, RTT, Shovel, ax and Hi-Lift and still have room.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can you tell me what size that ARB unit is and if you ever have the time, could you be so kind as describe the mounts for the ARB? Thanks for posting the pictures, very nice work!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nice setup. Did you fabricate the bed rack or was that purchased from somewhere? Fridge looks good too, you going to throw a slider on that mount so it can pull out?

Reactions: golf286

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice setup. Did you fabricate the bed rack or was that purchased from somewhere? Fridge looks good too, you going to throw a slider on that mount so it can pull out?

Hey there,
I had a shop make the rack for me, I told them what I was looking for and they made it happen.
If you'd like to get a rack let me know, and I'll get you in touch with them, I didn't want a slide in this setup but it can be added to it.

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hey there,
I had a shop make the rack for me, I told them what I was looking for and they made it happen.
If you'd like to get a rack let me know, and I'll get you in touch with them, I didn't want a slide in this setup but it can be added to it.

Thanks
Bill
Does the rack need the utili track system to work? I wanted to buy the Leitner active cargo rack but since my truck doesn't have the utilitrack system they don't have a rack for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts