Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Age old question......what spray in liner do you have and reccomend?

From my own research Im leaning towards the Line-X. Mainly because we get a special deal through my work for $350 out the door (over or under rails)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've got a LIne-X liner. It really was the cheapest in the area and I just had the dealer spray it before I picked up the truck. Pretty durable IMHO and I'd definitely recommend it (and do it again).

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a Rhinolining, and am very happy with it. It's about a year old now and no apparent fade or discoloration. A word of caution though. The sprayer told me that their texture and appearance are highly sensitive to temperature and humidity. So, if you know someone with a Rhinolining that you think looks good, you might want to find out what part of the year they had it done.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was recently told that Rhino would not overspray the existing Nissan liner and would only make application to a painted truck bed. Was the guy pulling my leg or what?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wouldnt try it, it would be a lot of money down the drain if it dont work.

So the spray in offered on the frontier came from the factory? I figured it was something the dealers had done locally

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yep Budr . . . factory installed option with the spray-in liner.

BudrBean said:
I wouldnt try it, it would be a lot of money down the drain if it dont work.

So the spray in offered on the frontier came from the factory? I figured it was something the dealers had done locally

1 - 6 of 6 Posts