Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can find a bed mounted lightbar. Like the roll bars that you see on like dodge rams.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might just see if i can have one custom made at a metal shop. Appreciate it yall.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I was offered a free one a while back from a guy in Australia, but it was going to cost more to ship it than it was worth. The last pics are of one a guy had a shop make for him

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
05nissanfrontier has a Calmini bar.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I was offered a free one a while back from a guy in Australia, but it was going to cost more to ship it than it was worth. The last pics are of one a guy had a shop make for him

That is awesome and exactly what Ive been looking for... a bar that does not use up any cargo space!!!!

Gotta find a shop around here that would build one.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
The last pics are of one a guy had a shop make for him
Wow, another use for the Utilitrack! Very cool

I'd have to rethink my tonneao options if i had a bar like that, but that looks sick and doesn't take up any cargo space.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've been toying with buying a pipe bender just to fab one of these up.

·
Registered
118 Posts
specs/drawings?

NC: can you post a schematic on that lightbar setup?? Did your fab shop come up w/ that or did you??? Seems like the perfect solution--utilizing the utilitrack.

Thanks!
JDUB

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.