Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2016 CC 4x4 SL LWB has the Nissan spray in bedliner and utlitrack. Has anyone used a bed mat with this setup? If so which one and did you cut out for the utlitrack? Did that present any issues?

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Super Moderator
11,250 Posts
I always use the rubber mat over my bed lined bed. No, I did not cut it for the utilitrac as I use the side rails on the rare occasion the I use the trac.

Clint

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have a rubber mat in my Pro 4x with spayed in bed liner and utilitrac. I did not cut slots in the mat for the bed tracks.

(The mat I have came out of my 06 Toyota Tacoma access cab. I cut the mat down to size. Only funny thing is the Toyota name is on the mat.).

I have only had to use the side cleats / rails in what I have hauled so far.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dee Zee DZ86965 Heavyweight Bed Mat https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VUATBE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_AfvIybHR4YYM5

I have a sort bed and used the above mat. I had to cut it down to fit and it worked great. I used the drop on my tailgate, covered all but 3-4". Saves my knees. It should fit your long bed well.

I just take it out and leave it in the garage when I need to use the bottom rails. If that's not an option, it easily rolls up. Just use a ratchet strap to keep it from unrolling. I also don't see where it would be too complicated to cut a few holes out where you need them in order to use the tie downs.

Don't know if you have dogs or not, but I feel the rubber mat makes the bed more comfortable for them because their claws and paws don't slide around and the bed surface gets leveled out providing them with a nice surface to lay down on.

I'll post some pics later if you want.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a DeeZee bed mat that I use over my spray on liner and the utilatrack. When I need to use my floor utilatrack, as when I use it for mounting my custom bike rack, I pull the mat out. Otherwise I use the side utilatracks or the OEM rope hooks that I added to my P4X.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts