Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting another meet started for February 14th. Its a sunday so start clearing the schedule. Thinking about doing a day run to Hollister hills or Carnagie for a day run. Other ideas could be meeting up at a sonics or in n out or something and just having some food and beers and be able to check out each others trucks and see what others around us are doing.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I be thinking Carnagie is closed. Plus that is Valentines day, and if I go you have to buy me Birthday Presents.

I'll start the list with 16" remote res shocks, Threaded body or Bypass, 2.5" minimum diameter

JD2 tube notcher

4.88 r&p plus master install kit, with notched cross shafts for an 8.8 Ford

Steering wheel quick disconnect

Pair of beard race seats with sliders, and harnesses

Detroit soft locker for a ford 9" 31 spline

should I keep going or are you getting the Idea

·
Registered
138 Posts
Awww, c'mon!! Why does it hafta be so far away?! I would roll but that would be a heck of a day ride. Don't think I'd have a girlfriend anymore either. Sorry guys, it's a no-go....

·
Registered
902 Posts
I might be able to do Holister on the 14 or 21

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hollister the 21st sounds good.. if it's not been rained on too much...

Hey Wolfman how much lift you running up front?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Thanks Wolfman, just wonderin'. I got >6" front and 5" back now don't like the way it feels up there... comin' down this week. lol

Is Carnigie still gonna still appeal? or is it done with?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Too bad.. sounds like the CA. pollution laws won.
I bought UXArmy's 2.5s and asked Greg to shorten em', 600lb. springs have me sit'n too high. going to 500s.
Your alignment at 0* camber and hardly any caster huh?

Yeah! let's set up a Hollister run!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would come but no money and no time this month got a working SAS and no time to try it out downside no fast stuff for me but might be able to outcrawl the mutt

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
hey off topic but do any of you local fellas have a set of 2"-3" spacers layin around i can borrow for a few weeks ill pay shipping here and back i just dont wanna shell out $60 for ebay spacers i need to get my radflo's off to greg so he can freshen them up for sale :)i also have a set of ac 1.5" shackles if anyone wanted to trade

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hey guys, what about Frank Raines OHV near Patterson. Its about a hour drive from Fremont.. and the pics and vids I found on you-tube look pretty decent. Im tryin to get my cousin to go out there tomorrow. I been overworking myself like crazy and I need a few hours away from everything lol

·
Registered
902 Posts
If so i think you should bring your laptop with you so we can try my 2 degree advance again.
Could try the 2 degree again (haven't hooked up Cipher in a while)...

I'm up for either place, and looking forward to strapping some nissans!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
So, we gonna shoot for a Sunday, Feb. 21st run?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Cool.. I was plannin' on throwin' the swampers on that weekend anyhow.
Start a "meet" thread or just keep bump'n this one?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts