Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I recently got permission to purchase a 2016 Frontier crew cab base. I didn't even know they still made manual windows or locks, but I love it. It's as plain as me and my wife was good with the price. I've been reading the forum for a while and I have seen a lot of your trucks and they all look great. As soon as I figure out how to work the internets I'll update my profile with some pics of Lil' Sebastian.

I know this is the intro forum but I was unable to post in the classifieds section, most likely due to my ineptitude, but I have two small kids that have a ton of crap they take with them everywhere. I have been looking for a topper for a while now. If anyone knows of one that is reasonably priced or is looking to sell, let me know. I'm willing to drive to Canada if it gets me out of the house. Thank y'all

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to the site. I didn't know you could still wind up windows either. Hope you like the truck..a lot!
About posting in the classifieds...you might have to have a certain number of posts before you're allowed to post in it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts