Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so when i bought my car a little over a year ago i got a loan from a credit union i belong to. i wanted to keep my account separate from my every day banking accounts, so this meant dealing with two different banks.
when i first got the loan from the credit union, i filled out paperwork so that immediately after my second paycheck of the month, $400 would be taken from my primary bank account, and transferred to the credit union account, and then rolled into my auto loan for an automatic payment.

in a nutshell, the transfer paperwork "got lost" and i ended up going to the credit union every month to make a payment. i didn't mind it.
so i paid off my car last week and yesterday i got a statement in the mail showing my car being paid off, but having $3,200 in my account. so the paperwork was never lost, just delayed, and i get $3,200 for 'free'. haha
i feel retarded for not noticing the $400 getting siphoned from my account every month.
the dough went straight into the savings account though. i had a great day yesterday.:)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
must be nice to have enough $$$ to not notice $400 coming out of your checking account each month!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
So you're taking us all to vegas this weekend right?:mrgreen:
We have been talking about going to ToddG's place for a week of beer, food & fun. :hi:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thats great... Must be nice to not notice the extra 400 a month coming out of your account for 8 months..

Now are you going to do the smart thing and invest the extra money or you going to do what most would and blow it..

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
seriously? how does someone not notice $400 a month coming out? must be nice to have that extra cash now though

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I call trip to Vegas lol a CF cool people meet & week stay boys.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
If You Think Thats Fun, Try Rounding Off All Your Deposits, And Withdraws, And Checks Each Time.. I Have Over A Grand Every Christmas I Dont Miss Either....couple Bucks Here, Couple There...no Small Stupid Mistakes Resulting In Overdrafts Fees...etc..

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I would blow it on stupid sh*t. Not sound advice but hey since we're all telling you how to spend it you may as well have a party!
We having too much fun today we aint worried about tomorrow

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts