Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys gotta see this...all wheel drive, full aero package, 700hp LSX twin turbo, Camaro T6060 6 speed manual, T-swap front suspension with an Armada front diff, Armada complete rear sub-frame with diffs/axles and suspension, and 20x12's with 345/30/20's. Link to video...enjoy!
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
2020 Frontier SV CC 4x2 Midnight Edition
416 Posts
Cool concept but completely useless as a pickup truck. Can't take it off road at all. Now put that motor/transmission in a stock Frontier? Yes!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Reactions: Bamps

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Cool concept but completely useless as a pickup truck. Can't take it off road at all. Now put that motor/transmission in a stock Frontier? Yes!
I don't think that pickup is meant to be picking up anything anymore lol it's basically designed to flex on men and give rides to gold diggers. And I appreciate that for what it is 🤣 You know they have a trophy truck parked in the shop next to it to off-road. People like that don't only have one car 😂😂😂

No, your totally stock frontier with that chevy engine would be a death machine, haha, but I'd want one all the same

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Frontier Pro4x
320 Posts
Owner runs an LS swap conversion company for Nissan/Inifiniti vehicles. Makes sense to stand out with the truck. Super nice guy to talk to. Chad and I spoke with him at length about the truck shortly after 1320 filmed this.

·
Registered
225 Posts
You guys gotta see this...all wheel drive, full aero package, 700hp LSX twin turbo, Camaro T6060 6 speed manual, T-swap front suspension with an Armada front diff, Armada complete rear sub-frame with diffs/axles and suspension, and 20x12's with 345/30/20's. Link to video...enjoy!
View attachment 342912
View attachment 342913
View attachment 342914
View attachment 342915
It's BAD! Even if doesn't fit your particular idea of what a Frontier should be, it's still BAD! And even if it isn't your favorite Frontier, you still have to appreciate the thought, the work and the coordination of effort that went into building this truck.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,647 Posts

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
How many titan swapped street trucks are there? I've never seen one before
Long arm kits aren't particularly aimed at being beneficial for the street 😂 Long arm suspension increases suspension travel by about double stock, and you don't want your suspension going waaay up and down while carving up corners, or drifting a roundabout 😅 And it also raises the truck, which is usually the opposite of what street guys are going for. Lol. For reference, I used to have a lowered tacoma, now I have a titan swapped frontier

1 - 20 of 41 Posts