Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will not be disappointed with this Nissan Frontier LE, is fully loaded as it could possibly be, with leather heated seats, duel power seats, power moon roof, auto dimming mirror, heated auto side mirrors, abs, hill decent control, traction control, AC, power windows, stereo control from the steering wheel.

The truck has a 6 in Fabtech lift and an extra two inch leveling kit on top of that; it has a total of 8 inches of lift, 33in Dick Cepek Mountain cats & 17in pro comp wheels. The truck comes ready for your winch to be installed and any custom lights you desire to put on it. The winch is designed to be removable and be used on both the front and back of the truck.
The truck also has air bags in the back to keep the truck level with any load.
The body, paint and interior are immaculate!!!
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED WITH THIS TRUCK!!!

Contact Brian @ 360-200-2976 of just pm me if you would like picts and info

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
asking price for interested parties?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for the slow response, bought the truck with 17,000 miles on it and put the lift and tires on it within two weeks of purchase. The truck now has 37,000 miles on it. The truck has been very very well taken care of, just got done buffing it so the paint is pretty much amazing looking. I'm asking 25,000 for the truck.
If you would like more up to date pictures of the truck just email me [email protected]
(website wont let me upload the new updated pictures with the 8" of lift and the third light added.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I've seen you on the freeway, your truck is definitely a head turner.. why are you selling? What are you going to get next if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You must have seen me on my way to florence or something, thats funny. Well I decided I wanted a duramax, found a few I want and now all I gotta do is sell my truck and pay off the loan on it, the truck has been alot of fun to drive and build but now I get to do it to another truck.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I actually saw you driving your truck a few days ago, I was in longview when I saw you and wondered if you were a forum member.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Damn man.... I never got to go out and wheel with you... Oh well, what are you going to buy next? BTW: I have seen you up there too... your truck is not exactly easy to miss.. lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm ganna get a chevy 2500hd duramax. It's a nice truck and has alot better towing capabilites than my nissan. I just got done pulling all the goodies off of my nissan and i'm already going through withdrawls!!!! I'm ganna miss it and someone is ganna get one hell of a truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts