Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello new member. i had a 94 pathfinder for 6 years but switched to a 94 4runner for a few years (i could only get what i could get) well im back to nissan this time with a 06 frontier kc 4x4 se. im lovin this truck though ive only had it for 6 months. spring is almost here and its camping time, i think i may have to get a cap for my truck for camping trips. since i only want it for camping trips i dont want a new one, now the problem. a local truck toppers guy told me that he had no frontier caps and would never have them as he doesnt buy them because there is not enough demand. he told me not to be insulted and i wasnt i was glad that there arent alot of them around, perfect. i checked the local swap website but the only frontier cap was for a kingcab from 04 and the guy told me it would not fit. so im looking at trying to find a ranger or dakota or colorodo cp that fits. anybody have any ideas of what kinds of trucks caps fit a 06 kingcab, atleast good enough for a camping trip. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I saw someone selling one a while back, I am sure someone will be selling one soon

either way Welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts