Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New to the site and looking to start researching all that is Frontier. A little about myself. I am a past titan owner and have been a member over at clubtitan for some time and loved that truck, but had to get rid of it back in late 2007 when my job's funding dried up and had to relocate for a new job. I had a 2005 SE King Cab 4wd. Added the OEM fogs and hitch, 2 degree timing advance, and drop in filter and had a blast in my 34k trouble free miles. Jump to the present I am in the market for a truck again and the Frontier is at the top of my list. I need a safe, fun truck to drive and the fronty seems to fit the bill perfectly. I still like the titan, but the frontier seems to fit better into my needs these days.

I will probably be taking more than I am giving in the community until I finally get into a frontier I like, but I will contribute all I can, when I can.

I'll see ya around.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
10,778 Posts
Welcome!
I too was at Club Titan and had a crew cab for three years. It was a great truck but to be honest I don't miss it and find the second generation long bed more than suits my needs. So much that I just traded my 2008 for a 2010. The 2010 Frontiers now have 6 air bags and a higher safety rating if that helps you pick a new one over a leftover. The 6 speed is amazing in these trucks.
Good luck in your search.

Clint

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!
I too was at Club Titan and had a crew cab for three years. It was a great truck but to be honest I don't miss it and find the second generation long bed more than suits my needs. So much that I just traded my 2008 for a 2010. The 2010 Frontiers now have 6 air bags and a higher safety rating if that helps you pick a new one over a leftover. The 6 speed is amazing in these trucks.
Good luck in your search.

Clint
That is encouraging to hear. The LWB CC and top safety ratings are two of the main reasons the frontier is at the top of my very short list. I will miss the titan sound. I don't think any truck sounds better stock. The option for a 6 speed is also a huge plus. I don't know if I care for the looks of the LWB yet, a little too long for the trucks height. PRG can help with that. I really like the looks of the king cabs, but I have a family of 4 that will need to all fit sometimes.

Thank you all for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
aaaw.... I was really looking forward to see a pretty single girl when I opened this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts