Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[/ATTACH]Username: Aztecnissan03
Year: 2003
Make: nissan
Model: frontier CC
Trim: XE
Color:aztec red
Mods
Interior: sony HU with 20gb Ipod control. Pheonix gold pushing to 10's in a box behind the rear seat!

Exterior:Roof rackAmerican racing wheels. Painted hood badge. Tinted windows. A pair of PIAA 100 watt lights in lower grill.

Suspension & Tires: SLR stage 3 UCA'S and SLR 1.5" shackles, Calmini 1.5" block and rancho 9000xl's. All on 31" BFG AT.

Armor: Stock on less you got something for sale....

Performance: Airbox mod and K&N filter

Gear and Other: 50 cal. ammo can for storage in the bed

In Progress: New tires, Rear bumper and possibly front bumper. New roof rack mounted lights

Well this is what she looked like when I brought her home. All shiney and new(to me)

She came stock except for the 31" BFG AT's so I took her out a couple of times to fool around.

I used her for what I bought her for. Hauling the family and firewood

first upgrade was sound cuz I love me some music!

Squished some 10's behind the rear seat and they sound awesome!

Road her like that until I found CF that is....lol
Painted the cross bar and hood badge to get my feet wet

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
this is the part I started becoming a CF addict.....everyday using and neglecting my normal life...lol
Built up the nerve to paint my wheels.
Much to my surprise they came out awesome!

took her on a backpacking trip to White Mountain in California. Trailhead was 12,000 feet!

I added some lights up front to help me on this trip as it was 17 miles one way on a dirt road

After fooling around outhere on sometrails I decided I wanted to upgrade the suspension so I saved and saved and sold stuff I wasn't using anymore and I even begged!(do you remember the post " Is it wrong to beg") finally I saved up to buy my SLR Stage 3 uca's from the man himself. He hooked me up with the rear end also. But alas I still didn't have all the money I needed for shocks and other stuff........SO I BOUGHT WHEELS!!

Nice little offset...

Cranked the Tbars and added the 1.5" shackle and road her like that for a month or 2.

Then I got rear ended(nothing big) and the insurance company paid me $420 to get a new stock bumper.........yeah right!
I used the money to buy some rancho 9000xl's and used the rest to have the lift installed(plus some out of pocket...sshhh don't tell the wife)

A few pics of the new hardwear.....

One more for good looks

and that is that.......for now!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here with some new rubber and "box"

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·