·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
318 Posts
If you dig it, that's all that matters.

I'm not a fan of painted wheels or offsets or painted emblems. That's my comment! No offense of course, tastes differ!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Nice!

Are those RS9000XL's? (EDIT, i guess I should have read the description, yes they are haha.)

If so, I've got em' on my rodeo and I'd recommend them over and over and over again, they're money well spent.
When on the streets my buddies tell me the rodeo rides luxurious, but with those wide tires I got on it, man, it handles incredibly on the streets and off road with any driving style.

Can't wait to get working on my nismo when I can afford it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah the painted wheels were a poor mans upgrade.
The rancho 9000's are awesome. I live on some windy roads and man can you fly around some corners witht hese things!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
If you put a 2 inch body lift on that....you would be set! I think it would set off everything else and make your other stuff look better. But as is, its sweet!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I thought about it, but I'm really needing tires and I can only fit 32" right now. Not sure what a body lift and 32's would look like.....hmmmm

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks JPAT it took a lot of time and patience

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
hey az how you like the 9000s

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dude the 9000's are awesome. i luv the adjustment options. excellent bolt on shock in my opinion

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys. I'm, looking into a 2" body lift now..........DOES IT EVER END!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts