Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Axle mod

1563 Views 6 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Monsta720
Ok guys I'm yhinking about doing the axle vent mod on my frontier but saw this frontier with the little black thing on the rear fender and I want that to be where my mod hooks to. So I need to find out what this thing is called. I screenshot what I was talking about and maybe someone can help me out. If u look below the tail light you will see t
he black thing that looks like it bolts up to the truck. That's the piece I want. Any info helps. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
See less See more
1 - 3 of 7 Posts
That's not where you run your vent tube to. Your run your vent up behind your taillite.

That appears to be a protective relief for either an air fitting or electrical hookup.
Ahh I should have noticed the exhaust tip is missing. I'm contemplating cutting mine short since it's taking a beating. Got a link to that fitting? What info did you find? I like it too lol
I'm about to drill a 3/4" hole in my roof in two weeks, a hole in the bedside ain't no thang lol
1 - 3 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.