Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed the Automotive Customizers 2.5-3" lift kit (replacement front coils, shocks, replacement rear shocks, positivie arch add-a-leaf) on my '07 Crew Cab, along with 255/85R-16 Cooper Discoverer S/Ts. It's so nice not to be dragging the skidplates on every rutted two track out in the desert!. The ride is slightly firmer, with a little bit of crash over abrupt potholes on the highway. Droop and travel seem unaffected. The Coopers are working well at highway pressures. I haven't had the occasion to air them down for tough, low traction climbs, yet. They make no more noise than the Goodyear TDs I replaced. I had to remove the plastic air dam and trim the rest of the plastic bumper pieces to get the 33.2" Coopers to fit. I also removed the remaining plastic front mud flap. No rubbing now, even at full stuff. Note about the Goodyear TDs: Avoid 'em, no matter how attractive the price. I destroyed two new tires in the space of a month (torn tread area cords & belts) on very easy, graded gravel roads. Photos to follow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts