Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the 22 have auto door lock after doors not opening for a few minutes, every other vehicle vehicle I've had over the last few years had this feature, I can't find it in the menus anywhere

· Registered
1,015 Posts
From 3-13

All doors will be locked automatically unless
one of the following operations is performed
within one minute after pushing
the request switch (if so equipped).
• Opening any door.
• Pushing the ignition switch.

· Registered
2022 Frontier, CC, LWB, SV 4x4
69 Posts
Can confirm this is the case. I have the remote tailgate lock, and often when I unlock to use the truck bed (I've got a tonneau) it'll auto lock after a minute. It somewhat sketches me out that one day, in some odd scenario, I'll accidentally toss my keys in the bed and get locked out of the vehicle!

· Registered
7 Posts
Can confirm this is the case. I have the remote tailgate lock, and often when I unlock to use the truck bed (I've got a tonneau) it'll auto lock after a minute. It somewhat sketches me out that one day, in some odd scenario, I'll accidentally toss my keys in the bed and get locked out of the vehicle!
Question. How many times do you have to hit the unlock button to get the tailgate to unlock? My truck is a few weeks old and I’m having trouble figuring this out.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have also have the remote tailgate unlock, but I must have something weird going on with my truck.

If I press the unlock and don't touch my truck, (I've tried this tonight upto 10 minutes) the truck does not lock itself.

Unlocked the truck didnt touch for 2 minutes, truck still unlocked.

Let truck sit for 5 minutes locked, Unlocked the truck didnt ouch for 3 minutes, truck still unlocked, and so on???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts