Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just placed an order for a set of Driving lights by Hella to go along with the Westin Bull Bar on its way from YNP.com

I got the Hella Black Magic Driving Light Kit as featured in Four Wheeler.com's project Nismo Frontier.
List price was $238/kit and they have it as $208.95
since it is over $200, it qualifies for a $25 discount.
it is also free shipping!! total came out just under $200 shipped.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thought I would pass along the discount. I believe the offer is good until 4/21/0. So 5 more days left.

I didn't see it on Friday until I went on their site again this morning.
I also think it applies to other stuff. I know the PIAA doesn't offer the discount but they have free shipping.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the one posted is the manik guards. they are about $500+ I believe.

I ended up ordering the Westin Bul Bar

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Another way to save even more money at Autoanything.com is to sign up at the Ebates website:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=27113892

Every time you purchase anything from Autoanything.com by clicking through the Ebates web site, you save an additional 5%, so...

EXAMPLE: Gibson Side Swept: $383.95 - $25.00 = $358.95 - 5% ($17.95) = $341.00 with free shipping!

I've bought a couple things from Autoanything.com and had good results. They also offer a one year low price guarantee, so if you find in cheaper within a year, they will refund the difference! Just another available option ...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
05_NISMO_4X4 said:
Another way to save even more money at Autoanything.com is to sign up at the Ebates website:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=27113892

Every time you purchase anything from Autoanything.com by clicking through the Ebates web site, you save an additional 5%, so...

EXAMPLE: Gibson Side Swept: $383.95 - $25.00 = $358.95 - 5% ($17.95) = $341.00 with free shipping!

I've bought a couple things from Autoanything.com and had good results. They also offer a one year low price guarantee, so if you find in cheaper within a year, they will refund the difference! Just another available option ...
+1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts