Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to the auto show here in kc on saturday and i have noticed nissan and infinity are not there. dont you think this is a time when you want what you make out there for people to see?

·
Registered
637 Posts
I had a similar post in the Off Topic discussion.

In Portland, Infiniti was there but Nissan was not.

BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover, Jaguar were not there either.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I may be going saturday evening here in KC, I was sad to hear Nissan/Infiniti weren't going to be there as well. :(

·
Super Moderator
11,068 Posts
Nissan and Infiniti will be at the New York Auto Show. Is the show in KC the same show?

Clint

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i guess i can at least go cause trouble at the toyota section

·
Registered
155 Posts
I too was disappointed Nissan wasn't at the Portland auto show. But I did go over to Toyota and cause some trouble, even told some people very interested in a Tacoma to look at the Nissan. I told them I love mine and I got it for alot less than the sticker that was on the Taco they were looking at.

That and at least my floormats aren't under a recall.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I went to the OKC show this past week and Nissan was not here either. I guess with the economy like it is they are cutting back on their promotional budget. Besides they have a few recalls going right now and may not want to face people who are having this issue although that did not stop Toyota from showing up with a large display.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts