Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Austin Texas Meet

24K views 196 replies 23 participants last post by  short bus bully 
#1 ·
Started a new thread to clear up some chatter. So who would be down to join me at Buffalo Wild Wings? Post if you are down and best days for you and I will try to get the best for everyone. Mon and Wed are best for me (GF has school at night). Weekends are OK too. PM me direct questions. Lets keep this to who is down to go and when is good. :)

Buffalo Wild Wings
7604 N I H 35
Austin, TX 78752-1630
(512) 323-9061

#123 · (Edited)
Meeting Friday, July 16

Alright, It's set. We are going to meet at Sanius' place for some celebrating!

When: July 16, 2010 at 7:30pm
Where: Sanius Residence (See previous post about directions)
What to Bring: Drinks, and post a food item along with your RSVP.

So let's see who all is coming. Please post a yes or no. I look forward to seeing everyone for another great time.

Yes. I'll bring some meat.

#146 ·
Austin night out

Sorry, couldn't get out of work tonight. When is the next one? I look forward to meeting up with fellow Nissan 4X4 owners, and will hopefully be able to get some input on my project truck(2010 Pro4X). We need to do this again soon, especially since it looks like there are a bunch of us!

Joe:comphead:

#148 ·
Time to Party Again!

Hello All,

It's time to get together again. I know it is kind of short notice, but I'm going to say next Friday, September 17th, at 7:00 pm, somewhere. I was thinking maybe Razoo's in Round Rock up by the IKEA. They have a pretty nice patio area off the bar. Please, feel free to offer up any other ideas for a place.

Alrighty then. Start bumpin' so we can see who all's coming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.