397 Posts
OFFICIAL MEET TIME

FEB. 13TH
6:30-?
PLUCKERS IN ROUND ROCK, TX

1. Dust2Glory (Michael)
2. Idleone (Justin)
3. Cletus
4. Army_Frontier (Anthony) I will find out forsure tomarrow.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Damn, i guess i wasnt the only one not able to make it afterall. 2 things came up for me, 1 my truck is falling apart on me, its starting to shake when i drive it and makes a rumbleing noise, more info posted in the "noise" thread and 2. i just got a 2nd job in nolanville at a bar and they want me to come in tonight... wish i could go.

·
Registered
397 Posts
^^^ haha, damn... sounds like this meet just went completely down the drain for everyone! how was san marcos!!! i still havent been to that river spot yet where u can rent the tubes and float down... This Summer we should have a meet there and get F***ed up! and not just keep this a frontier meet, someone should get on the titan forums too and see if we can get more peeps to go.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have all my parts from my 2006 Frontier for sale!!!
-Optima Yellow Top ($120.00 , 4 Months old w/warranty) org. is $215
-KING 2.5 front and rear shocks with res. , coils powdercoated black ($1,000.00 for front and rear)
-Deaver Leaf Springs ($350.00)
-Possible Heim Titan UCA from PRG, Those I will need a response ASAP before the truck is gone. ($250.00
-PRG rear brake lines, Brand New ($50.00)
-FiberwerX flarred fenders, painted "Storm Grey" ($300.00)
-and 4 315/75/16's with a good amount of tread

Anthony's Cell
909-912-2861

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.