Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK GUYS SOUTH OF THE EQUATOR, AFTER A SMALL ROAD RAGE INCIDENT LAST NIGHT WITH A NEIGHBOR I THINK IS FROM AUSTRALIA. IDE LIKE TO GET A PEACE OFFERING TONIGHT ON THE WAY HOME WITH A GOOD AUSTRALIAN BEER THAT MAY SOFTEN HIS OBVIOUSLY HARDEN DEMEANOR, AND MAKE HIM REMEMBER HIS HOMELAND...AND WELL IF HE'S NOT AUSTRALIAN. THE FARK HIM HE'LL GET OVER IT AND HAVE A BEER WITH ME ANYWAY:laugh:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Depends where in Oz he's from. They're very regional with their beer taste... But then again, no Aussie I ever met would turn down free beer.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Depends where in Oz he's from. They're very regional with their beer taste... But then again, no Aussie I ever met would turn down free beer.
LOL YEAH THATS WHATS IM HOPING, ALTHOUGH MY WIFE JUST SAID YOU BETTER HOPE HE'S NOT FROM NEW ZEALAND OFFERING HIM AN AUSSIE BEER

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Do aussies actually drank Foster's...it used to be heavily promoted in the US a long time ago. i dont know anyone that likes it.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would go a crown!
YOU TALKIN CROWN ROYAL?????, THATS TOO MUCH APOLOGY:laugh:
AND FROM MY PERPECTIVE HE TOTALLY OVEREACTED, I JUST WANT TO BE AMICABLE, NOT GET HIM LOADED:laugh:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
OK GUYS SOUTH OF THE EQUATOR, AFTER A SMALL ROAD RAGE INCIDENT LAST NIGHT WITH A NEIGHBOR I THINK IS FROM AUSTRALIA. IDE LIKE TO GET A PEACE OFFERING TONIGHT ON THE WAY HOME WITH A GOOD AUSTRALIAN BEER THAT MAY SOFTEN HIS OBVIOUSLY HARDEN DEMEANOR, AND MAKE HIM REMEMBER HIS HOMELAND...AND WELL IF HE'S NOT AUSTRALIAN. THE FARK HIM HE'LL GET OVER IT AND HAVE A BEER WITH ME ANYWAY:laugh:

I've got an idea... Throw his Aussie beer at his face. Sounds like a nice peace offering to me.

They're one lucky mother, I wouldn't be offering them beer if it was me!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah But Colton Youre Young And Hot Headed, Thats Why Uncle Same Wants You In The Military, Shoot First Ask For Id Later:laugh:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Coopers Pale Ale, or Coopers Sparkling Ale...

nothing else made in this great land is as good; although a couple of the Malt Shovel brewery beers are pretty good.

VB,V B in a nice bottle (aka Crown), anything Tooheys, XXXX, Fosters are all cats piss IMHO.

(if that doesn't fire the Aussie boys up, nothing will :D )

·
Registered
220 Posts
VB, Carlton draught or XXXX. If he drinks the fancy stuff i wouldnt be worried buying him anthing their for pansies.:ugogirl:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok Thats For The Tips, Off To Liquor Store I Go, If He Shoots Me On His Door Step, Talk To My Wife To Buy My Truck:laugh:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Yeah But Colton Youre Young And Hot Headed, Thats Why Uncle Same Wants You In The Military, Shoot First Ask For Id Later:laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:True That!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
How did you get into a road rage incident with your neighbor? Peel out in your driveway or something? :laugh:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Ok Thats For The Tips, Off To Liquor Store I Go, If He Shoots Me On His Door Step, Talk To My Wife To Buy My Truck:laugh:
Cool, can we part it out? I call dibs on the front bumper and winch!:)

Reading this thread makes me want to go to Australia even more now, just to try all the beers!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
What about a nice drop of the bear?
Bundy works in every situation
Bundaberg Rum

if too hard to find then Vitamin B or Crownies

Fosters is what we used to raise our kids on but now we just export the crap cos noone drinks it here

If all fails then you can always try Strongbow White

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
There are some things that were bred into a man that will never change. My girlfriend startled me the other day while I was grinding... I jumped at her instinctively using the grinder as a weapon... Its been like that since day one. So, the question is will it still be there when Im older? Yup :D

I also DONT think I'd want to join the military now..

FOSTAHZ. Australian foh Beer

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
FOSTAHZ. Australian foh Beer

nope thats just what certain peeps think and we dont care cos we knows way better

sheesh you guys dont even gets Berocca but then again u dont really needs it lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts