Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I tried searching the threads and found nothing. I already have had the dealer replace the jack once. But due to the poor positioning of it. Everyone's knees hit it and it goes bad. Has anyone done any modifications or moved it to make this issue not happen?

Second, my left side controls for audio on the steering wheel stopped working. Has anyone fixed/replace this before?

Thanks, Andrew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
...I'd use BT streaming if your 2011 has it?

I'm worried about the USB placement on the lower right dash as well (but have no issues making my passengers walk if they abuse my new truck after a scolding)!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...I'd use BT streaming if your 2011 has it?

I'm worried about the USB placement on the lower right dash as well (but have no issues making my passengers walk if they abuse my new truck after a scolding)!

I don't think mine has BT otherwise I would. I was trying to find a simple fix before I drop a couple hundred on a head unit with BT or Apple play. Those plugs are just in such an awkward spot. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
If you don't have a need for double din, I've been thinking about replacing my Santa Fe monsoon dd/6cd with this unit:

Pioneer MVH-X380BT Digital Media Receiver with Short Chassis

About $68 on amazon or $95 on Crutchfield (including hardware to install).

Reactions: ajakes32
1 - 5 of 5 Posts