Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
what kind of truck do you have? when i pulled it up with my truck (07) it says it does not fit. not exactly sure as to why, but it could be that the truck opening is too shallow for that receiver. maybe list down some things that are important to you (hd, ipod, etc.) and whether you plan to upgrade the door speakers (that receiver only puts out 14 RMS).

·
Registered
63 Posts
what kind of truck do you have? when i pulled it up with my truck (07) it says it does not fit. not exactly sure as to why, but it could be that the truck opening is too shallow for that receiver. maybe list down some things that are important to you (hd, ipod, etc.) and whether you plan to upgrade the door speakers (that receiver only puts out 14 RMS).
I had a problem with my rcas fitting behind my radio. I just bought right angle adapters for. It took some shifting of things around back there, but it fits fine now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Doh sorry bout the sig issues, thought I had my truck in my sig, its a 09 Frontier Se 4cyl. I don't have any current plans to replace any of the speakers as the main reason I need a new head unit is to be able to plug in my mp3 player. My current mp3 player is getting kinda unreliable so will probably be upgrading to a actual ipod after this. Also really like the idea of being able to plug in a thumbdrive to be able to listen to. As far as RMS and fm whatever and all that I have no idea really what any of the numbers mean. I actually think the stock stereo sounds pretty decent but lack of a aux jack is killing me

I have the same unit in my 07 and I am selling it on eBay. I have another Pioneer that I want to install.
PIONEER DEH - P3000IB - eBay (item 280395477983 end time Sep-14-09 15:48:31 PDT)
Why are you replacing it

·
Registered
923 Posts
that actually looks like one of the best units you can get from pioneer in that price range because it comes with the HD tuner and remote and im pretty sure with that line you should be able to use the ipod with just a normal ipod wire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts