Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Superchips has some trick new badges we would like to offer our loyal customers free of charge. These badges will help your vehicles stand out in a crowd and show off the fact that you are Superchips Tuned!

If you are interested in receiving a set of these sweet looking badges send us a letter stating you would like a set along with a self addressed stamped envelope for return shipping to the following address:

Superchips Inc.
1790 E. Airport Blvd.
Sanford, FL. 32773

·
Registered
190 Posts
I was wondering why some didnt already come with it? Id like some. ZEDBRA What do u mean it doesnt work properly?? mph/kms??

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,877 Posts
I was wondering why some didnt already come with it? Id like some. ZEDBRA What do u mean it doesnt work properly?? mph/kms??
mine wont give me distance logging - i can only assume it doesnt convert my ecu's kilometres to miles

·
Registered
190 Posts
oh I got ya. Yea thats to bad! they should work on something to fix that for ya! I have an american Le so im lucky its unaffected! Good luck man and btw I love your truck!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
how much horsepower can we can expect if we put these stickers on?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
how much horsepower can we can expect if we put these stickers on?
Depends on what tune you have installed LOL. I think on the performance 93 tune they are good for at least 50-80 hp LOL

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yea I would, but my programmer was stolen out of my truck, lol.. so unless u wanna send a programmer with those stickers, cause I would love to get out of xs saver mode!!:hi:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yea I would, but my programmer was stolen out of my truck, lol.. so unless u wanna send a programmer with those stickers, cause I would love to get out of xs saver mode!!:hi:

That sucks!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Scott... I plan on buying a cortex this week... are these badges included now? Also i think i missed the $50 rebate (damn xmas presents for the kids) any news on this....$50 is $50 these days!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, the badges will come in the box of any new products leaving Superchips as of Aug or Sept of 2010.

As for the rebate, it ended at 12PM December 31st.

Scott

Scott... I plan on buying a cortex this week... are these badges included now? Also i think i missed the $50 rebate (damn xmas presents for the kids) any news on this....$50 is $50 these days!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
you can't hook the man up over a mere 10 days? Boy how quickly the holiday spirit fades....

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Out of my control. The offer had been going on for 3 months which IMHO was a fair amount of time to take advantage of the savings.

That being said, I gave him some other options to try.

Scott

you can't hook the man up over a mere 10 days? Boy how quickly the holiday spirit fades....

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
helped me decide against a cortex.....

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
i suppose you may be right todd, but it seemed to me he may not have known, or maybe he did about the deadline.

I will no longer clog up this thread. Good Luck with cortex sales Scott

1 - 20 of 26 Posts