Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Asfir 4x4!

23K views 44 replies 28 participants last post by  takentolightly 
#1 ·
First post on the forum. I work for Asfir 4x4. We manufacture aluminum skid plates and heavy-duty bumpers for all makes and models.

I am planning on purchasing a Frontier for my next vehicle. I figured I would get the low down from Frontier owners before I take the plunge.

Arizona is where I am located...But its a dry heat right?!

#4 ·
Nice to see Asfir NA on here. Hopefully y'all can get us a set of aluminum skids and welcome!

#5 ·
Asfir 4x4 began in the mid 1980s in Europe and currently still holds a strong market hold throughout Europe. In January of 2010 we started operations in the United States, based out of Scottsdale, Arizona.

In Europe we do out-fit the Nissan Frontier (Navarra). We are currently in the process of bringing sufficient inventory to the United States.

We have a few websites where you can look at our products.

Asfir (Europe) - www.asfir.com
Asfir (United States) - www.asfir4x4.com
AOTech (US Distributor) - www.aotechusa.com

#6 ·
AWSOME!!!!!!!!

I have been e-mailing you guys for years. Love that front bumper.

#7 ·
I have save a few pic's of Navaras with your bumper.

#8 · (Edited)
We have received a lot of great feedback from customers regarding the Nissan Frontier (Navarra) front bumper:

We are taking orders for these parts as they will become available around the beginning of August. In addition to the front bumper we have several aluminum skid plates and running boards for the Nissan Frontier (Navarra) application.

Great pictures!!!

#10 ·
Nicest aftermarket front bumper I've seen yet.

Clint

#12 ·
:fantastic: Sweet! is that going to include the bumper? assuming you'll get it here, any idea on a price range? I couldn't seem to find it on the euro site and your US one, understandably, doesn't have anything listed...I love that bumper!

#13 ·
yes, bumper price please!!!! Also, how long does it take to ship one out from order time to shipping?

#14 ·
Welcome to the club.

#16 ·
Interested in Skids...

#19 ·
time to start saving up :) that is a nice look bump...

#20 ·
Yep no doubt I just fell in love. But another important question (along with price) is how long might it take to build and ship this new sexy bumper?

#27 ·
I looked all over the sites yesterday and couldn't find anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.