Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the ARE Z Series Toppers online and they look realy nice. My only consern is will the bed rail caps be covered by the topper or will they heng below and look realy ugly? Does anyone have any pics so I can get a better idea what it will look like on my 2010 CC?

·
Registered
854 Posts

Found these, maybe they give u an idea? looks like the caps are removed..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the pics I think you are right. Does anyone have one of the ARE Z Series toppers and if so how do you like it and If you dont mind me asking how much did it cost? The one dealer I emaild said $2,200 + Tax for the standard moble with no options that sounded like a lot to me?

I like the look of the Leer aswell but ever since I saw the top of one concave in and the paint all around it crack off from a snow load after a big storm I think I will stay away from Leer.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Don't know what series, but here is my ARE cap. It covers the bed rail protectors so you do not have to remove them - took them about 15 minutes to install.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pics and info guys. Im guessing alot of people dont buy this canopy due to the high price. It is a very nice canopy though and in my opinion much better looking then the others out there. I will have to save some cash for a while to actualy buy one and I will post pics when I do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts