Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a feeling these dealerships somehow have a deficit and they are borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. Mine were given to me wrapped loosely as if taken from another truck, not packaged. My truck was a transfer from another dealership that had this particular truck. I didn't want to drive two hours to get it, so my local bought it from the one out of town.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just picked up my '19 Pro-4x about a week ago. I showed the dealer that the net wasn't there and they said they would order it. I just picked it up today! No charge! He did mention that some of the vehicles get raided for stuff like nets or floormats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a 2019 Frontier SV Crew Cab new from a local Nissan dealer. I noticed after buying the truck that the two rear under seat storage bins didn't come with nets. I told my car salesperson that the nets were missing and he told me that the nets were an accessory item to be bought separately, like floor mats.

The online Nissan accessory catalog for the Frontier doesn't show nets for the rear under seat storage bins available for purchase. I did find the nets in the Nissan parts catalog.

They are part numbers:

84935EA170. https://parts.nissanusa.com/nissanparts/?selyear=2018&selmodel=Frontier+Crew+Cab&searchText=84935-EA170+&action=replacement&makeid=25&siteid=14&catalogID=0

84935EA160. Nissan Parts, Accessories, and Merchandise - Nissan Parts & Accessories Online

Those of you who have bought a 2019 Frontier Crew Cab, did your truck come with the nets for the rear under seat storage bins or not?

I'm thinking that my Frontier sales person owes me two nets.

Thanks,
--Ray
I just purchased a 2019 Frontier. It did not come with nets. I didn't know enough to ask. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i didn't get the bed extender with my pro4x w/ lux package.... did get nets, tie downs, and first aid.... tbh.. id rather take the bed extender over the net and first aid lol

41 - 46 of 46 Posts